Vykon Inducation Jacket - Black/Red/White
All new Induction Jacket blends highly durable and abrasion resistant Maxtex & Duratex 600D fabrics with mesh panels for creating a lightweight summer street riding jacket with the fit and function of its track-going brethren.
Durable 600D cotton touch Maxtex polyester and mesh chassis comes stock with Italian Betac CE certified armors in the shoulders and elbows giving you comprehensive protection with a comfortable yet snug fit.
- Outer Shell: High density cotton touch Duratex polyester 600D Heavy abrasion and tear-resistant CE-spec nylon mesh
- LoricaLiners: Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable liner with taped seams to ensure waterproof performance. Removable long sleeve thermal liner means jacket can be worn in colder climates.
- Protection: BETAC CE EN-1621 certified protectors at shoulders & elbows. Made in Italy. Back protector (sold separately)
- Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflective on upper/lower arms and upper shoulders and back.Laminated reflectiors at back, reflective logo on lower back.Reflective accordance with EN 20471 standard.
- Ergonomic Features: Fit: Regular, tour fit.
- Adjustability: adjustment straps at hips, adjustment tabs at collar, upper arms and cuffs Ventilation: extensive ventilation panels at chest, back and sleeves
- Features: 100% Polyester mesh lining with anti-static and anti-bacterial and extra soft finish for good direct skin touch feel.
- Pockets: Front slit pockets, inner pockets, additional Napoleon pocket inside the Jacket. Velcro Wrist adjustment YKK zippers throughout YKK Cosmo Hook & Loops All stitching areas for the safety seams construction according to EN 17092 : 2018 Standard.