VENOM TEXTILE MESH JACKET ( LEVEL 2 PROTECTION ) - GREEN / BLACK
The Venom Burnout Motorcycle Riding Mesh Jacket is the game-changer in the entry-level Protective Riding Jackets segment. With its excellent functional design and ride easing features, this is one jacket that gets hardly any competition for its price!
The Jacket has 3 layers that can be used combined into a single jacket or can be used separately without any other or with just 1 other layer as well, giving the rider full comfort and usability in all weather conditions – hot and dry, hot and humid, cold and dry, cold and wet, rains, and snow!
Removable CE approved armours in the Back, Elbows and Shoulders, and Strong Abrasion-resistant 600D Polyester Fabric and Heavy Duty Air Mesh Fabric give the rider the confidence to wear this jacket in all terrains.
- Protection: Removable CE Approved armours (EN 1621-1-2012) on shoulders, elbows and back.
- Sport Fit: Semi-precurved Arms and relaxed straight torso, extra jacket lengths both front and back.
- 3-season usability - mesh provides excellent breathability; Waterproof layer provides Rain Protection.
- Aggressive Street style fit with extra jacket length both front and back.
- Adjustment straps on elbows, wrist and waist.
- Inner mobile pocket and 2 external pockets.
- Reflective Logos placed strategically on the back and forearms to ensure good visibility at night.
- Style and Fit: Street riding style with pre-curved arms. Sizing suitable for the Indian Sub-Continent Male
- Outer Shell: Made with Heavy Duty Air Mesh and strong abrasion resistant 600D Polyester Fabric.
- Inner Shell: Detachable thermal layer. Secured Loops at the sleeves to prevent them from slipping.
- Waterproof Shell: Removable waterproof Layer. Secured Loops at the sleeves to prevent them from slipping. Can be worn independent of the outer layer as well.