Rev It Tornado 3
The Rev'it! Tornado 3 Pants are the latest iteration in the Tornado line that is designed to keep you comfortable in a broad range of temperatures and weather conditions. A 2-in-1 waterproof thermal liner helps to cut down on the bulk while still keeping you warm and dry. PWR|shell mesh panels make up the exterior of the shell for superb ventilation, perfect for summer riding. CE level 2 rated armor at the knees and hips come pre-installed from the factory so you are ready to step into these versatile touring trousers and hit the road.
- Outer shell: Polyester rib, PWR|shell mesh, PWR|shell 750D, PWR|shell stretch, PWR|wax 500D
- Insulation: Detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner & membrane
- Waterproofing: Detachable hydratex | Lite 2-in-1 liner
- Breathability: Detachable hydratex | Lite 2-in-1 liner
- Composition: 82% Polyester, 18% Polyamide
- Protection: Seeflex level 2 CE protection at knees, Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at hips
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at thighs and ankles
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels
- Features: Prepared for Strapper suspenders, YKK slide lock front closure, short connection zipper, stretch lips at back and knees, elastic at waistband, stretch panel above knee protector pockets, easy entrance zipper, grip panel at seat, adjustable protector pockets
- Pockets: Slit pockets.