RATCHET ZYKLOPS SPEED (8000C) - Dr 1/4'`
Zyklop ratchet drive.
The 72 fine-pitched teeth ensure a low return angle of only 5°. The ratchet head pivots freely and can be locked into any position by using the slide switch that is positioned on either side. It is even possible to work conveniently in very confined and difficult-to-access areas with enhanced hand clearance. The predefined locking positions at 0°, 15° und 90°, both to the right and left, ensure safe working without any slipping of the ratchet head. The ratchet can be used as a conventional screwdriver in the 0° position by attaching an adaptor and a bit. The flywheel design ensures rapid screwdriving. The rotation-symmetric construction of the Kraftform handle and the free-turning sleeve support rapid twisting. The outstanding design of the Kraftform handle fits perfectly into the hand preventing hand injuries such as blisters and calluses. The hard materials used for the handle ensure quick and easy hand repositioning without any danger of the skin "sticking" to the handle. The softer anti-slip zones enable the low-loss transfer of high torque. For square sockets as well as daptors with square drive, equipped with ball lock.
- Combines five different types of a ratchet in one
- Flywheel design and easy-to-grip free-turning sleeve for very high working speed
- Freely pivoting ratchet head, push button release and left/right switchover
- Fine-tooth design allows a small return angle of 5 degree
- Can also be used as a screwdriver