ALPINESTARS GP TECH V2 LEATHER SUIT TECH-AIR® COMPATIBLE - BLK/WHT/RED FLR
Evolved to accommodate Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air® Race system and featuring innovative new external protection technologies, the GP Tech V2 Leather Suit is constructed from premium kangaroo and bovine leather for unsurpassed abrasion and tear resistance. Fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air®, the GP Tech V2 incorporates aramidic and accordion stretch panels for an anatomically profiled racing fit. The suit incorporates class-leading internal protection as well as reinforced stitching throughout and strategic stretch paneling for the ultimate in high performance riding comfort, security and fit.
Developed following more than 15 years of extensive R&D in class-leading airbag technology, starting in MotoGP and taking in over half a million miles of road testing, Tech-Air® is the world’s first and only independent full body, dedicated airbag systems specifically designed to offer a rider protection from the first impact in an accident. Tech-Air® uses a sophisticated algorithm to provide critical airbag protection for the first impact, meaning the primary contact between the rider and obstacles or vehicle. The system offers unparalleled freedom and versatility. With no connections between bike and rider both systems are completely independent, meaning a rider can have full upper body airbag protection on any motorbike, regardless of make or model. The Tech-Air® Street system can be used for road and off-road adventure touring while Tech-Air® Race can be used for performance track riding but also, via a system firmware swap, can be configured to run the Street settings for the ultimate in versatility.
• Evolution of GP Tech Suit design in order to integrate Tech-Air® Race airbag system.
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
• Internal velcro fixings plus zipper in order to house airbag system vest.
• Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag but which also offers anatomical performance while when riding without system.
• Highly durable, premium kangaroo and bovine leather multi-panel construction for maximum abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact and abrasion slide.
• Strategic perforations throughout suit for excellent levels of airflow and comfort.
• Class-leading protective capabilities – internally and externally – with.
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE approved internal elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia protectors.
• Alpinestars’ new, exclusively developed shoulder GP Dynamic Fiction Shield (GP DFS) protector is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides.
The GP DFS protection is ergonomically designed for improved upper body flexibility and features over-injected mesh air inlets for excellent airflow.
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides.
The elbow slider features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
• External (DFS) knee sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2 certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection (for use without Tech-Air® system).
• Chest pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Garment comes supplied with anatomically profiled and removable CE Nucleon hip protection.
• Ergonomically engineered ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of aramidic fiber and polyamide, strategically positioned on sleeve and knee.
• Soft 3D mesh collar and cuff construction for improved level of comfort and breathability.
• Wrist and ankle cuff edges constructed from stretch fabric for fit and comfort.
• Newly evolved aerodynamic ventilated back hump is designed to incorporate hydration pack and features a conduit opening for water hydration hose.
• A superior transversal performance fit due to:
• Alpinestars developed accordion leather lumbar stretch insert allows for superb flex fit while in an aggressive, tucked riding position
• Extensive rear torso, upper arm and elbow accordion leather stretch panels offer great fit to cater for various riding styles.
• Newly developed extensive stretch calf panel features accordion stretch leather for performance fit.
• All leather accordion inserts are perforated for comfort, airflow and abrasion and tear resistance.
• Extensive aramidic fiber stretch panels are strategically positioned on the underarms, shoulders, crotch and thigh areas.
• Removable inner stretch mesh liner with multi-panel construction and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
Liner incorporates strategically positioned padding inserts for comfort and fit.
Liner designed to work perfectly in conjunction with main shell for a superior performance racing fit.
• Waterproof internal wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
• Printed detailing and logos for a unique aggressive performance riding look.